10 Tips for Dealing with Depression – by Cassendre Xavier (Part 1 of 2)
#health, #style, #beauty
The Ten Tips for Dealing with Depression, as personally experienced by Cassendre are:
1) Doing whatever it takes to avoid suicide. For example, not committing suicide in order to avoid going to hell, as she was taught in church (and no longer believes).
2) Various forms of creative arts.
4) Looking forward to the good parts of life.
5) Diet (raw/vegan/live foods) & nutrition
7) Specific encouraging thoughts, such as “This too shall pass” and “Everything’s going to be okay,” etc. Other thoughts include “I blame no one for the circumstances of my life,” and “I chose and continue to choose every aspect of my life.”
8) Spiritual and inspiring personal growth audio/books and guided meditations.
9) Service/loving others when depressed; actively going out and trying to inspire others.
10) Gratitude, practiced regularly and often.
For more information about Cassendre’s musical,literary, and spiritual products, services, and events, please visit http://cassEndrExavier.com