14 REALISTIC GROWTH TIPS| For Healthy Natural Hair
#Snoring #SpaandWellness #healthSupplement
Here in this video I’m discussing 14 TIPS that help me get through my natural hair journey and get to the desired length I want!
Sit Back Relax and Take Notes.
NOTE: I’m not a licensed cosmetologist, however I do have cosmetology background. These are tips that’s helped me to healthy growing hair. Hope this helps!
*I do not own any rights to any of the instrumentals played in this video.
Cardi B- Drip Intrumental_ https://youtu.be/cxoU3rj9_jU
Dylan Sitts- Honey_ https://www.epidemicsound.com/track/3e5KZo7VRb
HAIR TIPS: ( I’ve added few more tips I didn’t discuss in the video, I didn’t want video to be extremely long)
1.Make sure what you put inside your body is nourishing. Fruits & vegetables. Protein also helps hair to grow. Drinking plenty of water. Exercising is also a plus
2. Keep a healthy scalp. Keep it clean. Free of product buildup . Do scalp massages stimulates hair growth.
3. Deep conditioning after every wash, co wash, etc. with a mask
4. Detangling properly – from end to roots. On damp hair. Finger detangling. OR during deep conditioning process
5. Moisturize Hair- knowing how to properly moisture hair! using products that has water as the first ingredient. Using the LOC or LOCS or LCO Method. Focusing on ends.
6. Staying consistent with regimen and products that work for YOUR hair!
7. Reducing amount of heat put on hair. Make sure healthy before applying heat! Do a Strand test! Avoid heat damage_Limit the amount of times you get it straightened throughout the year. EX. Getting it straightened in the cooler months vs the warmer months, you know it will not sweat out as fast. Also making sure when blow drying, to get it as straight as possible to eliminate the number of passes you use with the flat iron!!
8. Clipping ends ONLY when necessary. Clip ends when experiencing single strand knots or split ends. Clips ends when hair is straightened. Clip ends when ends are damaged. Clip ends when it become harder to detangle hair. Don’t set a time to clip ends, may clip off length. That’s why it’s important to moisture properly. It’ll reduce split ends etc. Use shears NOT scissors to clip ends. Get them professionally clipped if not sure.
9. Reducing breakage- not wearing tight styles that cause tension. Wear mini Twist /braids/buns low manipulation styles(don’t include box braids/sew ins) these styles tend to pull on our hair too tight and unknowingly causes breakage!! Dont detangle on dry hair!! Reduce hand in hair sensation! Use silk bonnets and hair ties to eliminate breakage.
10. Letting your hair breathe!( Get some vitamin D) -Our hair loves sunlight, NOT nessarily the heat from it but definitely the vitamin we obtain from the sun!
11. Length DOES NOT EQUAL Health !! Keep that in mind!
12. Be patient! Not gonna grow overnight. Have faith! Do the necessary work
13. Learning to listen to your hair,learning to know what it needs and when it needs it. Ex protein, more moisture,
14. Loving your hair! Embracing the awkward stage. Rock it!
**In Case You Missed IT:
Watch Me F This Up _https://youtu.be/cWfoMuYA2GA
Take My Twist Down With Me_https://youtu.be/x9kwB_KCUws
My 7 Year Natural Hair Growth Journey_https://youtu.be/Kba4r8PwJQo
My Co Wash Routine_https://youtu.be/muo-AUAZsr0
Defined BRAIDOUT and UPDO_https://youtu.be/dA14-OVEN-4
My 8 Favorite Deep Conditioners+TIPS_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXfXqCHiIQ8&t=16s
**Follow me on Social Media:
Facebook- nobi neal
Hope you enjoy the video. xo