Acne Home Remedies – 10 Tips to Treat Your Acne Naturally
#Acupuncture #DentalCare #Depression #Detoxification #Diabetes
Acne is one of the most common skin diseases that affect people of almost all ages. In fact, even children may suffer from acne. Acne can appear on all surface of the skin. They predominately appear on the face, neck, shoulders and back. There are many people who suffer from acne. Curiously, people suffering from acne do not seek treatment for it. Why should they? They often get the advice to "just let it run its course."
There are people who are not comfortable with OTC or Over-the-Counter acne treatment – topical or oral. Some have tried prescription medications but nothing seems to work. Not unexpectedly, there are people who are trying out home remedies for acne and have found that this Home remedies are fairly convenient as well as affordable.
Acne Home Remedies – 10 Natural Tips
There are a lot of home remedies for acne that you can try. There are remedies that might work well for you and there are remedies that will fail you miserably. This is pretty reminiscent of how OTC drugs work as well. It is up to you to carefully choose your medication. You can even try all of them. You have nothing to lose since they are all-natural remedies so the risk is minimal if none at all. Here are some of the many natural remedies:
1. Oatmeal mask – Mix oatmeal with water and apply on the affected area for at least 20 minutes twice a week. This mask works wonder for oily skin.
2. Orange peel paste – Ground the orange peel and mix it with water. Apply it for at least 30 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
3. Cucumber paste – Ground cucumber and create a paste from it. Apply it on your face and leave it on for at least an hour. This would help you in preventing acne breakout.
4. Garlic paste – If you can tolerate the smell of garlic for at least 30 minutes, then do so. You'd be amazed by how effective this treatment is.
5. Milk and nutmeg paste – A mixture of milk with nutmeg to create a paste is great for treating acne.
6. Apply mint juice regularly on your face – You can also mix mint juice with turmeric powder. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
7. Apply strawberry leaves to tie pimple swelling – Applying toothpaste before you sleep has also the same effect. You'd see noticeable improvement in the morning.
8. Apply a mixture of rose water with lemon juice for at least 30 minutes – This will clear the skin of pimples and acne. It will also lighten your skin's blemishes.
9. Mix salt with vinegar and leave it on for least 20 minutes – Rinse with lukewarm water.
10. Cleanse your face with chamomile tea daily.
Preventing Acne Daily
Before you even have to bother about home remedies for acne, it is best that you avoid acne outbreaks by taking care of your skin. Exercise regularly. This will help a lot in proper blood circulation. Adopt a proper and nutritious diet. Get regular sleep and avoid alcohol and cigarettes. Take vitamin supplements if you need to and drink lots of water daily.
By W. Darren