Benefits Of Using Aromatherapy Soy Candles
#Exercise #Vision #EyesVision #FitnessEquipment #healthyHair
Scented candles are widely used in creating a relaxing environment either in the home or in the office. However, all natural candles are gaining in popularity as well. This is because people nowadays prefer the healthier and naturally made candles than the traditional candles that are made from paraffin wax. The essential oils that go with these vegetable wax candles have been proven to provide not only relaxation and rejuvenation but also improvement in physical and emotional health and overall well being of a person. The following are list of benefits of using aromatherapy soy candles compared to the customary candles.
- Typical candles are made from petroleum-based wax. Burning these candles releases toxins that are considered to be carcinogenic. Since their smoke is toxic, there is a tendency that the smoke inhaled may damage the lungs and may cause lung cancer. On the other hand, aromatherapy soy candles do not release toxic smoke as they are made from vegetable-based wax. They are composed of natural waxes primarily soy wax and together with other natural essential oils.
- You can actually save efficiently from using soy candles, as they are much cheaper than petroleum candles. They are less expensive because aromatherapy soy candles are renewable while paraffin wax is not. Petroleum products need to be imported which is why they are more expensive.
- Since soy wax is a soft wax, melted aromatherapy soy candles are easy to clean whereas paraffin is not. With soy candles, all you need is warm water and soap to clean it up while paraffin candles will give you a hard time because you have to scrub or brush it off to remove it completely.
- The smoke of candles made from paraffin will leave a stain to any surface where the smoke is concentrated and it leaves black soot while soybean candles will not. Wicks used in aromatherapy soy candles are natural cotton and do not contain metals as some candles do. They will burn cleanly producing less or no smoke or soot at all. Another advantage for soy candles is that they burn longer than paraffin adding a plus to its value.
- The organic oils blend in with the vegetable wax provides a healthy way to relax together with the sweet aroma since they are also made from plants. There are about hundreds of natural oils of which the most common are basil, bergamot, frankincense, lavender and chamomile.
As aromatherapy soy candles have better benefits than the usual candles and since more and more households are using scented candles, it makes a lot of sense that they would choose healthier alternative. The fact that these candles are more effective and give more benefits, you do not have to think twice about using them. When buying these beneficial candles, ask your vendor about their components. There are also many aromatherapy soy candles available online and even in healthy product stores. So, next time you buy candles either for your own use or as a gift to a friend or colleague, you know what you should pick – healthy veggie candles!