Cod Liver Oil Benefits 2020 (Supplement Tips)
#AcidReflux #Haemorrhoids # #Men’sIssues #Migraine
Cod Liver Oil Supplement: https://amzn.to/37eDSu9
Selenium Benefits: https://youtu.be/UtIEb0Iu5FQ
Vitamin D3 Benefits: https://youtu.be/V3Xg3ahnJQ0
Collagen Peptides Review: https://youtu.be/ypS2O-hU36c
Magnesium Taurate Benefits: https://youtu.be/A1EFwAL3k1k
Vegan Foods for Testosterone: https://youtu.be/MMbq9pPJW8g
Here are the benefits of cod liver oil.
1) Cod liver oil is high in the omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
– Improves brain function
– Reduces depression and anxiety
– Improves heart and cardiovascular health
– Reduces inflammation
– Vital nutrient for overall health and wellness
2) Cod liver oil is rich in Vitamins A+D.
+ Vitamin A in the form of retinol found in cod liver oil has many benefits.
– Improves eye health
– May protect against certain types of cancer
– Improves skin health and acne
– Enhances reproductive health
+ Cod liver oil is also high in Vitamin D, which has numerous benefits.
– Improves bone health
– Supports the immune system
– Important for hormone production
– Boosts mental health and mood
– Improves heart health
– Improves insulin sensitivity
3) Cod liver oil improves heart health.
– Reduces triglycerides
– Lowers blood pressure
– Increases HDL cholesterol
– Prevents plaque formation in the arteries
4) Cod liver oil reduces inflammation.
– Omega 3’s suppress inflammatory proteins and cytokines
– Vitamins A+D reduce oxidative damage and inflammation
5) Cod liver oil improves brain and mental health.
– Omega 3’s are a basic building block of the brain
– Improves cognition and learning ability
– Reduces depression
– Reduces anxiety
– Improves symptoms of ADD and ADHD
Cod liver oil supplement tips:
– Get either virgin or extra virgin cod liver oil
– Get a flavored oil if you don’t like the taste of fish
– Store cod liver oil in the refrigerator to prevent it from going rancid
I hope you enjoyed the video, and don’t forget to subscribe!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you.
Medical Disclaimer: The information and opinions contained in this post are not intended to replace sound medical advice. Please consult with your regular health care practitioner before trying any new supplement. Also talk to your doctor about any possible interactions if you take any prescription medications. The statements in this post are not intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease.