Life Coaching – 10 Amazing Ways a Life Coach Can Help You
#Exercise #Vision #EyesVision #FitnessEquipment #healthyHair
Who do you call if you have a leak in the roof? What about if your washer will not work? You probably have a list of people you can call who can help you find a solution to these problems and others, quicker than you can do on your own.
A life coach supports you to learn the skill of managing your mind, your emotions and your behavior so that you can learn to drive yourself forwards rather than around in circles, into a rut or glued to the same spot at a crossroads for months or years .
A life coach is an expert in knowing strategies, tools and techniques to get you where you want to go quickly, easily and painlessly.
If you want to be , do or have something in your life and you have not received it yet, there are reasons why. These are typically a lack of self-belief, negative thinking, poor self-talk, allowing other people's beliefs to influence you, poor time management strategies, fear of failure or not feeling good enough.
here are 10 ways a life coach can help you in your life: –
1. Do you argue for the reasons why you can not do something? A life coach will show you how to argue for your abilities and resources and show you how to capitalize on them, so you feel happier and more in control.
2. They'll help you understand where you are in relation to what you want to achieve, and how to prepare for and overcome the obstacles along your journey.
3. A life coach will help you gain clarity and a vision of your future. You'll develop the skill of visualizing yourself, where you want to be in 1, 3 and 5 year's time. Most people do not know where they're going or want to be and spend much of their life without deciding.
4. They can support you to overcome negative behaviors such as procrastination and fear-based thinking. These behaviors can be easily changed and are not the real you. They're patterns and strategies you've learned that they're not serving you any longer. You can adopt new powerful strategies with the help of a life coach.
5. A life coach will show you how to reframe circumstances, obstacles and your relationships so that you can get past life's challenges with new positive strategies for a great life.
6. They'll help you reframe your negative thinking with new empowering beliefs and give you techniques for overcoming fear.
7. A life coach will keep you focused on what you want. The way society works you can often be distracted by what's happening around you and time has a habit of passing by. A life coach helps you learn the art of laser like focus and the ability to concentrate your energy on your desires and goals.
8. They can help you realize through your past experiences, belief system and behavior, how you could be your worst enemy. It's often not other people, circumstances, time or money that stops us from realizing our potential, but ourselves. A life coach will help you change this habit easily and quickly, leaving you free to work on your goals.
9. A life coach will show you how to dream again. As children we know how to do this, it's our nature. It's only as adults we learn to let our dreams go. A life coach will show you how to dream and allow ideas, new concepts and goals to be created in your mind. Letting the real you feel passion, joy and above all, alive.
10. A life coach can support you to give yourself the permission you need to admit that you want more. We're conditioned to limit ourselves and be grateful for what we have. A life coach will show you that gratitude is a fantastic behavior. And that practicing and being grateful for what you have, and what you deserve more than, such as love, abundance, energy and prosperity can empower your life beyond anything you can previously imagine.
By Fay Hartwell