Red Penis – Causes, Treatments and Risk Factors
#EarsHearing #Ears #Eczema #EnvironmentalIssues
Red penis skin is an indicator of a variety of common penis problems. While most cases of red penile skin are related to minor skin issues, reddened and irritated skin that is left untreated can lead to long-term health issues that may affect sexual function. Caring for the erogenous penile skin using a formula created from certain penis-specific vitamins and minerals can help to prevent minor skin disorders, clear up rashes and itchy, dry skin, and keep the skin smooth, supple, and less prone to infections and other problems. In addition, men should understand the underlying causes of red penis symptoms and know when to seek help.
Red Penis Symptoms
Red penis skin is one of the most obvious signs of a penile skin disorder. This issue may be compounded by itching, swelling, inflammation, or pain. Men who develop redness of the penis skin that is accompanied by severe pain, a pus-like discharge or an erection that will not subside should seek immediate medical attention.
Causes of a Red Penis
• Masturbation or intercourse – The most frequent cause of reddened or sensitive penis skin is aggressive masturbation or vigorous intercourse. These activities cause friction, which can aggravate the outer layers of skin, causing redness and mild discomfort. Boosting the skin’s natural lubricant and healing abilities through use of a high-quality moisturizing agent such as shea butter can reduce discomfort caused by prolonged sexual activity.
• Dermatitis – Sensitivities to certain plants or other materials from the environment, the latex in condoms, and the chemicals in soaps, deodorants and detergents are known to cause an allergic-like reaction in sensitive penis skin. This can lead to redness, skin that is warm to the touch, itching, flaking or swelling. Nourishing the skin’s healing properties through the use of vitamins such as A, B5, C, and D are indicated for soothing the pain and redness caused by contact dermatitis and may even help to prevent sensitive skin reactions.
• Fungal Infections -The candida yeast that causes thrush and female yeast infections can also affect men, particularly in the genital area, where the warm and moist environment speeds the growth of various microbes. Yeast infections, often referred to as jock itch, can cause extreme itching, redness and a bumpy rash. Keeping the area clean and dry can discourage fungal infections from occurring, while treatment with vitamin A can help to eliminate these organisms from the surface of the skin.
• Balanitis – Men who are uncircumcised are especially prone to this condition, which causes inflammation, redness and pain at the tip of the penis. This disorder is most often attributed to poor hygiene, although injury to the head of the penis may also be a factor. Proper cleansing and caring for the skin with a nutrient formula designed to support penis health may help to prevent the occurrence of balinitis and to speed healing.
• Psoriasis – Psoriasis is an uncomfortable skin condition that causes redness, flaking, itching and an unsightly appearance. This can be a particular problem for men, as the appearance of flaking and reddened skin of the penis may be off-putting to prospective sexual partners. Vitamin A, which is frequently used in treating psoriasis on other parts of the body, may help to heal reddened and itchy skin and restore a smooth, supple appearance.
Treating red penis skin
A nutrient preparation containing vitamins such as A, B5, C, D, and E, as well as antioxidants and natural moisturizers, is ideal for protecting the skin of the penis and reducing the risk of developing uncomfortable penis problems. Using a specially created penis health formula (most health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) containing these essential nutrients may help to reduce redness and irritation and prevent minor skin conditions from becoming a major problem.
By John Dugan