12 tips nail care systems for healthy nails
#AcidReflux #Haemorrhoids # #Men’sIssues #Migraine
Finding a quality nail care system is very important!
When it comes to making a good impression, well kept fingernails rank highly. Poorly kept nails are almost immediately noticed and can greatly impact a person’s image and the all important first assessment when meeting someone for the first time.
Use these 12 care tips as part of a fingernail care system that ensures your nails serve as a good advertisement and help build a positive image:
1. Healthy looking fingernails should be smooth, curved, void of any spotting, and should not have any hollows or ridges.
2. Make sure your fingernails are completely dry before you file them.
3. Shape your nails with a fine emery board, do not use any type of metal file.
4. When filing, try to keep the shape of your fingernails oval not pointed, thus making the nails less susceptible to breakage.
5. The cuticle acts as a seal between the finger and the nail. Gently exfoliating the dry, rough, cuticle skin layers by actually sloughing off the dead outer layers exposes new and vibrant skin.
6. This new healthy skin protects the nails matrix which is the growth center of the nail and should be treated with care.
7. Don’t over manicure your cuticles. Over-grooming the cuticle damages the cuticle and causes it to thicken and overgrow.
8. Never use metal or sharp instruments on your cuticles.
9. Wear rubber gloves if your hands are going to be immersed in water for any length of time. Extensive periods in water can dry out the fingernails making them brittle.
10. Apply colorless nail polish or a nail strengthener to the tip of the nail to provide a protective shield.
11. Apply a base coat before putting on nail polish to avoid the nail polish staining the nails. Sometimes the dye in the nail polish can leave a residue and stain the nail.
12. If your fingernails carry stains you will need to let them grow out to remove the stain. Alternatively, lemon juice applied around the tips of the nails can remove some stains.
If fingernail biting is a problem, setting up a good nail care system can do much to conquer the habit. Those who have the nail biting habit often neglect their hands and give up on them altogether.
As a first step, using a fingernail biting deterrent such as a bitter tasting coating which is applied to the nails can help. Patience is needed while nails grow out to eliminate the effects of mistreatment
Then, investing in quality fingernail care products as part of an overall nail care system will gradually help an individual take pride in having attractive hands.