7 Signs That You Might Be Dating a Loser
#EarsHearing #Ears #Eczema #EnvironmentalIssues
When you are dating, there are many times that you end up finding out the worst about the partner you are with as you get to know them. You never like finding out that the person you are dating is a bit different than expected. At times you might be dating a loser. Find out some of the signs of this.
- If the person you are dating is treating you poorly this is one of the signs. You can start noticing this when he or she is treating other people badly at first. Sometimes this moves to you.
- Another sign is that he or she does not ever follow through. The person may talk about doing certain things but never ever do them for you.
- Your date may be a loser if he or she is making you feel uncomfortable. They will continue to do this even after you let them know that you are feeling this way.
- If your date is putting you down, this is a problem. When dating someone more long term, they will continue to make you feel that you are not good enough regardless of what you do.
- He or she might lie to you. This is a sign that they do not really respect you. They will lie to you as long as you let them lie to you accepting them back without differentiation.
- These type of people also tend to bum money off everyone and may not have a job. This is a sign that this person will continue to use others and even yourself.
- He or she might be a loser if there are fights with you about things that are very personal. This might be something like making you feel bad about your weight for example.
Do not convince yourself that this person is going to change. Watch out for these signs. If you see them, you might consider moving on.
By Jamie Rona