Alpha-Lipoic Acid – 7 Top Reasons to Use This Universal Antioxidant
#Supplement #WeightLoss #Weight #Yoga
Alpha-Lipoic Acid is the supplement form of Lipoic Acid, a powerful antioxidant made by our bodies. Unfortunately as we age, we produce less and less of this vital nutrient, so supplementing is frequently wise.
Many people struggle through life with far less energy then they need to truly enjoy life. They have trouble dealing with the stresses and challenges that we’re all confronted with in life. What they fail to realize is that their body is under a free radical assault in modern society that makes good health a challenge. This is where using a powerful antioxidant supplement like Alpha-Lipoic Acid can make the difference between just getting by and really enjoying life.
It is unique among antioxidants because it can cross the blood-brain barrier to neutralize free radicals in our brain, and also because it works as an antioxidant in both watery and fatty tissues of the body. Most antioxidants can do only one or the other.
7 Top Reasons You Should Use Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- It neutralizes free radicals in both watery and fatty body tissues.
- It boosts energy production in the body cell’s powerhouse, known as the mitochondria.
- It improves the body’s usage of oxygen.
- It prolongs the life of other antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E by recycling or recharging them.
- It prevents nerve damage by destroying free radicals.
- It boosts the body’s ability to heal liver damage from severe or chronic disease.
- It has even useful in treating pancreatic cancer along with prescription medicines.
If you’re looking for an antioxidant that will keep on giving, alpha-lipoic acid can be your superstar. For dosing information as well as where it can be found, please visit the link below.