How To Do A TRX ATOMIC PUSH UP | Exercise Demonstration Video and Guide
#Aerobics #Cholesterol #HealthieCosmetic #CosmeticSurgery
1. With the TRX set to a low length, kneel down on the floor facing away from the TRX.
2. Bend your knees and place both feet into the TRX handles with the top of your feet pressing on the bottom of the handles.
3. Extend your body and get into a straight arm plank position by planting your hands into the floor.
4. Once you’re in the straight arm plank position, your body should be in a straight line from your feet to your head with your hands directly below your shoulders.
5. Next, bend your elbows to complete a push up by lowering your upper body towards the ground.
6. As you extend your arms to return to the top of the push up, simultaneously drive both knees towards your elbows.
7. Lower back into the push up as you extend your legs back.
8. Repeat for reps.
DISCOVER THE WORKOUT PROGRAM SUITED FOR YOUR GOALS
Live Lean Program Selector Quiz: http://www.liveleantv.com/quiz
Don’t forget to subscribe and check out our main channel: http://www.youtube.com/liveleantv