How To Get Free Cosmetic Surgery
#Allergies #Alternativemedicine #Anti-Aging #healthy
Cosmetic surgery to augment or enhance the body can cost anywhere from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. Let’s face it, most people want to look good and everyone has a different idea of what good looks on themselves. Cosmetic surgery in some cases can vastly improve someone’s self-confidence or can help them heal from perhaps a traumatic event by reducing a scar or burn mark.
Most people won’t admit that their appearance is important to them but deep down, a lot of people have an inherent need to belong and to fit in with a group. If you look different, you may not always fit in. This is just human nature and it’s natural. Hopefully you don’t surround yourself with shallow people though but unfortunately these people do exist. If you personally want to enhance your appearance, then go for it. You are the one who ultimately has to be happy in the end.
Let’s get to it, here is how to get free cosmetic surgery with minimal indirect costs.
We can define clear skin as being free from acne breakouts, isn’t red or puffy, is smooth and has a natural glow. Hey, wouldn’t that be nice? We can achieve a healthy glow and acne-free complexion by:
• using natural and organic face washes and moisturizers
• healing our gut by eating an anti-inflammatory diet (think less processed foods and more whole foods)
• including healthy fats and essentially fatty acids in our diets such as GLA and omega 3
• reducing stress through music, exercise, meditation, dance, reading, nature, etc.
• balancing hormones (especially for women) by including cruciferous vegetables in the diet daily
Face Lift (~$6000)
As we age our skin begins to lose its elasticity. What was once tight skin and firm skin has now succumbed to gravity and begins to sag. We can SLOW this process down by adding this to our daily regimen:
• Vitamin C – humans do not produce Vitamin C on their own. We must obtain it from the diet and through supplementation. Vitamin C is responsible for collagen production in the body. Collagen is a substance that essentially holds the whole body together. When we have enough Vitamin C in the diet it keeps our skin cells healthy and protects our skin cells from UV damage.
• Include lots of colourful vegetables and fruit in the diet – berries are high in Vitamin C
Tummy Tuck/Liposuction (~$3000)
One of the most frequent questions I receive is, “How do I lost belly fat?”. Unfortunately we cannot spot reduce fat without actual surgery but there is something we can do. When we lose fat through diet and exercise, it will come off of our body where it wants to. Some people lose fat quickly off of their face or arms, while others lose fat quickly from their legs, we are all very different. The key is to be patient because the equivalent of a tummy tuck or liposuction is to lose fat which takes time. Here is what you can do:
• Create a calorie deficit by expending energy through exercise and reducing your caloric intake.
• Track your calorie intake by using an app on your mobile device
• Keep your protein intake up to ensure that you spare muscle and lose mostly fat
• Stay consistent and patient, this process takes time
Breast Lift (~$4000)
Again, similar to the face lift where gravity takes it’s toll, we can fight against gravity by building and strengthening the muscles of the chest wall. It’s important to remember that to build these muscles (and no, you won’t turn into the hulk) you need to eat enough food to support muscle growth and you must lift heavy weights. Here are some exercises you can incorporate to build your chest muscles which will help lift your breasts:
• Push Ups
• Bench Press
• Incline Press
• Decline Press
• Pec Fly
Butt Lift (~$5000)
Lately, having a big, perky and lifted butt is all the rage. If your behind is sagging it’s most likely due to a lack of glute muscles and having higher body fat. I’d recommend first working on building up your glute muscles in order to achieve that round, perky and lifted shape. It’s important to remember, just like in the breast lift section that in order to build muscle you must lift heavy weights and eat enough calories to support muscle growth. Consistency with your training is crucial here because it takes time. Train the gluteal muscles from all angles for best results. Here are some great exercises to incorporate that really target these muscles:
• Glute Kickbacks
• Single-Leg Glute Bridges
• Barbell Squat
• Romanian Deadlifts and Conventional Deadlifts
• Reverse Hyper-extensions
• Hip Abductions
Please note: it’s important to be safe when exercising so always consult with your healthcare practitioner before beginning this or any other fitness and nutrition protocol. Hire a personal trainer to ensure you’re performing the exercises correctly to prevent injury.
The suggestions recommended above require some effort and may have some indirect financial costs, but just think of how much money you will save by not going for the quick surgery fix!
By Jessica Ann
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.