Released Hemorrhoids – How to Treat Them
#Aromatherapy #Asthma #Dental #Diseases #DrugAbuse
Normally when we talk about hemorrhoids, we have to know the types of hemorrhoids that commonly exist. However, before we go into that, hemorrhoids are actually swollen veins found in the rectal and anal regions of the body. Typically, these veins swell because excess pressure on them causes the vein walls to stretch and blood rushes in to fill the extended space. Inflammation also occurs on the walls of these veins.
Hemorrhoids can be external in that the swollen veins re found outside the anus. In internal hemorrhoids, the veins re found in the lower part of the rectum that can not be seen from outside the anus. Internal hemorrhoids as such are not painful. The indication of an internal hemorrhoids to the sufferer would be the appearance of bright red blood in the stools. Then there is increased inflammation and the hemorrhoids protrude out of the anus. This is termed s prolapsed hemorrhoids. Only then will the hemorrhoids become very painful.
As hemorrhoids are not a serious ailment, there are many ways to treat or over them. The best methods involve the use of home remedies treatment that include the following:
1. The use of an astringent like witch hazel that has been found to be very effective in healing hemorrhoids.
2. The improvement to the sufferer's diet consistant of plenty of fibers that are freely found in fruits and vegetables. Fibers will ensure that constipation or dirrhea will not occur and that the stools will be very consistent.
3. Exercise will assist in preventing constipation. Try to exercise at least thrice weekly. This habit will prevent you from living a sedentary life which is detrimental to your health.
4. Drink plenty of water and other fluids. This will greatly id in bowel movement.
5. Use the butcher's broom which is a very good astringent. This ingredient will constrict the swollen blood vessels. It also has the ability to reduce and treat inflamed cells of the vessels.
Increased hemorrhoids can be easily treated using the above home remedies and there are other more effective remedies that will totally eliminate the hemorrhoids.
By Mohamad Ali