Yoga Asanas to Boost Immunity | Coronavirus Safety Tips | Stay Fit & Healthy By Vibrant Varsha
#AcidReflux #Haemorrhoids # #Men’sIssues #Migraine
#yogasana #yogaforweightloss #VibrantVarsha #coronavirussafety #coronainindia #coronavirussymptoms #yogaforbeginners #FitIndia #boostimmunitysystem #weightloss #loseweightfast #HowToLoseWeight #WeightLossTips #stress #stressmanagement
Coronavirus Safety Tips:
Public health experts have been giving out lots of advice to try to stop the spread of the virus (Ref. BBC News).
1. Wash hands for about 20 seconds with soap or use a sanitizer gel
2. Even if you have no symptoms, you should work at home where possible and avoid social venues
3. Use a tissue for coughs and sneezes
4. If you don’t have a tissue use your sleeve
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
6. Avoid close contact with people who are unwell
7. Stay at least three steps away from other people
Yoga Asanas to Boost Immunity:
1. Anulom Vilom Pranayama : https://youtu.be/jna0vJZDdc0
2. Kapalbhati Pranayama : https://youtu.be/Q8OufAaxG88
3. Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation) : https://youtu.be/8h3ok8eP8eY
Yogasana At Home :
Surya Namaskar / Sun Salutation : https://youtu.be/8h3ok8eP8eY
Kapalbhati Pranayama : https://youtu.be/Q8OufAaxG88
Yogasana For PCOD/PCOS : https://youtu.be/u82sIS7PANE
Yogasana For Gastric, Acidity & Constipation Problems: https://youtu.be/tHSV0P17KFQ
Yogasana for Flat Belly : https://youtu.be/qjWCBWsoisE
Basic Yogasanas : https://youtu.be/6XgWuDUfCLc
How to Lose Belly Fat : https://youtu.be/QcH08qYEB_c
Yogasan for Back Pain : https://youtu.be/6dNhdLWTRs0
Any More Doubts? Pls, Subscribe my channel for a faster response!
Relevant & Unique questions will be answered within 48 hours. If your question has not been answered then pls check the comment section below.
Email For Any Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe / Join / Follow Me
This video is only intended for an informational purpose. Readers are subjected to use this information on their own risk. This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
The content is offered on an informational basis only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns and/or needs.
All the content published on this channel is our own creative work and is protected under copyright law.
© Vibrant Varsha | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED